Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Important Announcements!

First things first, I must apologize for being gone for quite the period of time. I'd say it won't happen again, but who knows? 

The next order of business pertains to two new features that I'm going to be adding to this blog. Over the course of the next few weeks, I'll be doing 'group reviews', where I'll pick an author and spend the whole week reviewing books they've written and so on. I'm also going to examine several classics, such as Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre, (which you can expect sometime this coming week). Alright? Alright. Now, onto the fun part!

The author I shall be introducing to you today is Kirsten Miller!

Because I have to do a special on my potentially favorite author ever. The author of Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City, Kiki Strike: The Empress's Tomb, The Eternal Ones, The Eternal Ones: All You Desire, and her two up-and-coming novels, How to Lead a Life of Crime, and Darkness Dwellers, the third in the Kiki Strike trilogy. 

What can be said about all these books, what single phrase can capture all of them in one single swoop? 
Dangerous. All of Miller's novels feature feisty heroines who know how to kick some serious butt; all focus on the dangerous side of life, of New York City.

That's all for now, folks! Check in tomorrow for  reviews on the two published Kiki Strike books by Kirsten Miller!

~The Book Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment